COVID-19: Our approach
We want you to know we’re committed to keeping our team, our community, and our clients safe, while creating stunning and unforgettable small wedding experiences in open-air environments.
Here’s what we’re doing:
- We are actively promoting and performing small weddings (less than ten people) and elopements in open-air environments.
- We’re offering super-flexible cancellation and rescheduling policies … deposits paid are fully transferable to another date, or even other services in the future. No change fees apply; if something comes up or if travel plans change for any reason, just let us know and we will work with you to come up with another date that makes sense for all of us.
- We’ll greet you with a smile instead of a hug or handshake, and we’ll be conscious to follow current social-distancing guidelines. When it’s not possible to maintain distance, we’ll wear masks and ask our couples to do the same.
- We’re still answering phones, chats and emails, with most of our team working from home most of the time. We’ve also changed our hours a bit to give our team time to take care of their own mental and physical health, and their families. We are available weekday mornings for consultations.
- We’ve created an area in our open-air office that is sanitized before and after every visitor, and we’re minimizing in-person meetings in favor of video conversations. People with any symptoms of illness may not enter our facilities. We are following CDC guidelines for delaying return to work after any type of illness.
- We’re offering concierge services to our clients; ask how our team can do your shopping for you before your arrival in Puerto Rico, so you don’t have to worry about waiting in lines or shopping in the world of social distancing.
- We’ve been working to make our beautiful and creative offices ready for small weddings and elopements. Watch this space for updates and photos and videos of the truly stunning view!
- We’re installing equipment to livestream weddings from our facility, allowing loved ones who are unable to travel to enjoy your wedding day.
- We are working with vendors to market their services for upcoming weddings, while providing support to those who have been hardest hit by this pandemic and its effects.
- All team members and vendors have taken a course and been certified in Covid-19 prevention for the service industry.
- We’re carefully monitoring all local regulations and policies for lockdown and re-opening, and communicating with all of our couples, prospective and booked, on a regular basis.
We believe we can deliver amazing and safe small wedding and elopement experiences, and we are ready to welcome you. If at any point that changes, we’ll modify our approach and let you know!