Tiny weddings are trending in the wedding industry right now. At Puerto Rico Destination Weddings, these have always been our specialty. Small weddings and elopements require a different touch than big traditional weddings, and we’ve got it down to an art. In this week’s Friday Five we share with you the top five reasons to have a tiny wedding.
5. In the era of COVID-19, safety is a consideration when planning your wedding. A small wedding is the best way to say your I do’s while protecting your other loved ones. The best part is you still have beautiful photos to share with your family and friends.
4. If you want to have a few guests, open-air weddings are gorgeous and a great alternative to a wedding at a venue. Our weddings have always been at beautiful open-air locations where you can enjoy the fresh ocean breeze and enjoy breathtaking views.
3. Stress-free! We strive to make our weddings as effortless and stress-free as possible for our couples. We think a wedding should be a celebration of your love and a beautiful memory to treasure. Plan a beautiful wedding without any of the hassles of planning a huge, traditional wedding.
2. Combine your wedding and honeymoon. When you plan a destination wedding you can have a wedding and honeymoon in one. Come to Puerto Rico, enjoy this gorgeous island, and get married, all at the same time!
1. A tiny wedding creates an intimate moment between you and the one you love. You stand together pledging your love to one another, just the two of you and the beauty of nature. We think this is the best way to say I do!
Want more information about booking a wedding with Puerto Rico Destination Weddings? Please fill out our contact form and we’ll send you information about our wedding packages!
Photo: AJR Photo Studio